March 26, 2008

It’s the Law!

One of Pennsylvania’s motor vehicle laws is to turn on your headlights when your wipers are in use. It increases your visibility and it just makes sense. Each time it rains or snows though I see many, many drivers with their wipers on but no headlights. Unbelievable. So my new game is to flash my headlights at them. I wonder if the Police pull people over for this?

The other thing that bugs me are the people that get into the left turn only lane and then instead of turning they pass me. I have seen the Police pull people over for this and it does bring a smile to my face.

Laws are laws. Whether we agree with them or not, they are to be obeyed. If you don’t agree use legal methods to protest or change the laws. Turning on your headlights does not decrease the performance of your vehicle. Waiting another 3 seconds to pass will not make you late for work!

No comments: