July 06, 2012

Anonymous Comments

Years ago I had open comments on this blog. However, I started to receive some nonsensical comments so I felt I had to approve each comment before posting to the website. I have always posted comments if they are related to the topical discussion.

I frequently get nonsense comments or comments that seem legit, but are really just advertising their website.

For example, here is the comment I received yesterday on my Amish Miracle Heater post.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Amish Miracle Heater!": 

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it 
seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away 
your intelligence on just posting videos to your site 
when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
my site - find out more 




The poster likes my writing? I am wasting my intelligence with videos on my site.... wait a minute I don't have any videos on my site! Then the poster adds a link to his site (which I removed).

I followed the link to his site and it is just selling strollers. No place for me to add my comment, so I thought I would send them my interest in a stroller.

Here is my message to them:


I am interested in a stroller that I can connect to the back of my tractor, so I when I have to baby sit I can always cut the grass at the same time or in the winter plow snow.

I also like to ride 4wheelers so the stroller would also need to attach to the 4wheeler hitch. I would prefer the stroller to have large wheels since I often need to drive through deep mud. A camouflage design would also be nice for hunting season. It would also be nice to have the ability to store a cooler that holds a six pack of beer.

Do you know where I can get a stroller like this?
Thanks


No comments: