August 20, 2007

4 Less Flowers for Us!

The summer is going fast and school will be in session soon. I thought I should have at least one post for August. So here goes.

Earlier this spring, I purchased four “boxed” flowers (two clematis and two hydrangea). None of the plants grew, only one showed any signs of life and then died. I wasn’t too concerned because I had a money back guarantee from the company.

At the beginning of July, I sent the proof of purchase to the company as required for their warranty (K. Van Bourgondien) with a note explaining why I was entitled to a refund of my money or replacement plants.

A month and a half later and I have heard nothing from them. I do not recommend buying plants from this company.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me!

It won't happen again with that company.

No comments: