March 08, 2011

Panera Bread

It seems like any time I go to Panera Bread I am over charged, of course I never question or complain about it because I don’t want to seem like a cheapskate.

Back in January, my wife and I ordered a U Pick 2 with 1 signature dish.
The order was for ½ turkey sandwich, 1 cup soup and the signature dish was to be mac n cheese. The order should have been $7.19 plus the drink for a total of $8.78.

Instead I was charged $4.99 for the mac n cheese for a total of $13.17. Even though I specified with the cashier that the mac n cheese was to be part of the U Pick 2 with signature dish it was still charged incorrectly.

Maybe I am wrong with my assumption that the mac n cheese could be an add on to the U Pick 2. It is just frustrating when you are over charged or at least you think you are over charged because the menu/cashier isn’t clear about the choices and pricing scheme.

I even contacted Panera through them website but have yet to get a response from them.

No comments: