- Hillary Clinton – 5,152 sq ft house
- Mitt Romney – 6,430 sq ft
- Rudolph Giuliani – 7,272 sq ft house
- Fred Thompson – 6,952 sq ft house
Which of these Presidential candidates have a net worth similar to yours?
- John Edwards – $54.7 million
- John McCain - $40.4 million
- Mitt Romney - $202 million or maybe $250 million (he isn’t sure)
- Hillary Clinton - $34.9 million
Which of these Presidential candidates earned around the same amount as you in 2006?
- Hillary Clinton - $12.1 million
- Rudolph Giuliani - $17.0 million
- Mitt Romney - $37.6 million
- Fred Thompson - $9.4 million
One person not listed here (from the major contenders) is Barack Obama. His net worth is around $1.3 million and his 2006 income was $991,000. He purchased a home in 2006 for $1.65 million. Not exactly an average American, but closer to the average than the other choices.
*Source: Money Magazine January 2008.