February 05, 2013

Response from the White House

Below is the response I received from the White House regarding my email after the election.


Dear Wesley:

Thank you for sharing your perspective.  I appreciate your taking the time to offer your comments on the issues facing our Nation.

My Administration will continue to take bold action to move our country forward and secure a brighter future for our children and grandchildren.  In our democracy, each of us has our own opinions and deeply held beliefs, and it is not necessary for everyone to always agree.  But in the days and months ahead, we must all remain engaged and committed to work together as we build a stronger, fairer, and more prosperous America.  

To learn more about my Administration or to contact me in the future, please visit www.WhiteHouse.gov.  Thank you, again, for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

No comments: