October 06, 2014

Mostly Reading, but still thinking on occasion.

The bulk of my most recent posts have been nothing but book reviews, but every once in a while I still think of something and here is today's thought.

We all have our morning or bedtime routines. It probably involves washing our face and hair, brushing our teeth and whatever else. Well I noticed something this morning. All of the products I use (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc) have a label on that gives you directions on how to use the product and also warnings about misusing the product.

Don't believe me, take a minute and check it out for yourself. They all have the label. Except for one product that I stumbled across this morning. My razor! I am currently using the Gillette Sensor 3 disposable razors and there are no instructions on the package nor are there any warning labels. What is more dangerous, a bottle of shampoo or a razor?

Very interesting thinking for today!


No comments: