June 06, 2007

Warning: Product Promotion

I don’t usually promote or recommend too many products, however the product I am mentioning today has really worked for me!

The product is called Phos-Flur and is manufactured by the Colgate-Palmolive company.

This is an anti-cavity rinse that you use once a day. It is to help prevent cavity and spots on your teeth. It is also good for general mouth health.

The Dentist recommended I use it for my teeth and gums. It was a little pricey (about $12 a bottle at Wal*Mart), but I thought I would give it a try. One bottle lasts about 45 days or so. I am now on my second bottle and I have notice a big difference. I had some receding gums on a few on my teeth. I could really notice it when eating sweets. The gums look as though they have stopped receding and actually healed (if that is possible). I have even noticed my gums and teeth look and feel healthier.


Your can read more about the product on their web site: Colgate

No comments: