April 28, 2008

I figured it out!

Why is the price of gas so high? In the past I have said it is because of supply and demand and I believe that is still the case but I indeed do believe the supply is being manipulated to cause a higher price. Here is why.

A few years ago, the people in the United States of America were called fat and lazy. Since then, there has been a move for healthier lives, especially in our children.

So now as you can see it makes sense.

The government artificially inflates the price of gasoline, thinking, people will walk and exercise more thereby becoming healthier. This has obviously backfired. People are fatter and lazier than ever and are using even more gas than ever.

Now the next brilliant idea from the government is to increase the price of food. Thinking that if we can’t get them to exercise more, at least they won’t be eating as much because they won’t be able to afford it.

In case you haven’t figured this out yet, I am obviously kidding. Everyone knows the government takes care of the lazy people and will never let them starve. Don’t believe me, look at our Congressmen, they aren’t starving!

No comments: