October 20, 2008

Election 2008

Pennsylvania – Indiana County - Pine Township Ballot

As usual I have complied a list of positions that will be voted on during the November election. I have not completely decided on all of the races yet, but here are my current picks for this year’s candidates.

President: Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr or maybe John McCain
Attorney General: Tom Corbett or Marakay Rogers
Auditor General: Chet Beiler
State Treasurer: Tom Ellis
Congress Rep 12th District: William Russell
Senator 41st District: no recommendation
State Rep 62nd District: Dave Reed
Water and Sewer Improvements Bond Referendum: NO

NOTES:

President - Chuck Baldwin (Constitution Party) does not appear on the ballot in many states, so he would be a write in candidate. Bob Barr is on the ballot as a Libertarian Party member in most states.

Senator 41st District (PA) – I have no recommendation. Don White is both the Republican and Democratic candidate. I have wrote to him many times, and I rarely get a response. I am not sure what he does, therefore, I cannot support him.

Water and Sewer Improvements Bond Referendum – NO we do not need more debt as a state. The Rendell has spent, taxed, and borrowed more than enough money and we are no better off than what we were before Philadelphia voted him into office. He has increased the budget by $8 billion since he got into office. We need to stop spending money we don’t have and live within our means as individuals, as a state, and as a nation.

I am not endorsing any of these people, however, I do believe that the people mentioned above will be the least damaging to our state/country.

No comments: