November 05, 2008

Election 2008 Results

Well, I am not sure if I did good or bad in the election.

The only person I voted for who won was Dave Reed. Everyone else I voted for lost.

Here are the results:
President: Obama
Attorney General: Corbett
Auditor General: Wagner
Treasurer: McCord
12th Rep: Murtha
41st Senator: White
62nd Rep: Reed
Bond Ref: Yes

I guess that is good, because it shows that I do not agree with the world and other “worldly” people.

However, it is bad, because there are so many “worldly” people out there!

Many people are concerned for the future, I have been pointing them to Romans 8:28:

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” (NKJV)

So the question is, Do you love God? Do you trust God? Do you rely on God?

If so, ALL things work together for good! Read and think about Joseph or Daniel and the challenges they faced in life and see how things turned out for them!

.

No comments: