March 06, 2008

Al Gore

Once again, I was thinking about this global warming stuff. Is it real or simply hype, I don’t know. I know we should not abuse the environment, but we can’t worship it either.

Anyways, I was thinking, in particular, about our friend Al Gore. He has gone from barely being a millionaire in 2001 to being worth possibly over $100 million today.

Is he an idiot or a marketing/business genius? He has created fear over the environment. To alleviate that fear, he has also created companies that he personally benefits from. Plus, he lectures for a fee and is also a member of numerous board’s which he gets a fee from many of them.

I ask again, is he an idiot? Maybe, but I’ll bet he is laughing all the way to the bank at the other idiots that give him all this money! Of course, the mentality of people like this tend to start to believe in the lies they tell. Think of the Clinton’s, I believe they think they tell the truth! Al Gore isn’t much different.

No wonder he didn’t want to run for President, the President only makes $400,000 a year. Al Gore only needs to give 4 lectures to make $400,000! What a deal.

No comments: