August 08, 2008

New Feature at Thoughts From Doe Valley

If you’re like me your time is very valuable and limited. I find that I don’t always have time to seek out the latest updates for various blogs around the web that I enjoy reading.

Thoughts From Doe Valley has always had RSS feed capabilities, but many people don’t know how to use an RSS reader or incorporate into their outlook or other mail reader.

Therefore, you can now subscribe to Thoughts From Doe Valley via e-mail. Check out the link on the right hand side of the screen.

Simply enter your e-mail address and click “subscribe”. A window pops up asking you to enter a verification code.

The system will then send you an “activation” message to the e-mail account you provided. Click on the link in the e-mail you receive to activate your subscription.

Every time I add new content an e-mail will be sent with the new post.

It’s easy, fast, and FREE!

Subscribe today so you don’t miss any thoughts!

No comments: